Thursday, December 23, 2010

Speedy Beanie...

Three posts in one day? Is that a record? Absolutely
I was just so excited to show you my brand new love!

I've been working on it for quite some time...
The first time I made it, it would have fit perfectly if my head was the size of a watermelon
The second time, it would have fit perfectly if my head were the size of a smaller watermelon... 
I just couldn't get it right, but 6th time's the charm. 

So here it is! My average sized adult head fitting beanie which would not fit a watermelon. 


Look out for my tutorial, coming soon to a computer near you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the beanie. Very excited about a tutorial!

Mom said...

I absolutely love this hat!! I have tried and tried to make something similar but it never fits right. I cannot wait for you to post a tutorial!!

Shana said...

I really, REALLY love this. I've tried my hand at a beanie before, and mine has a gigantic growth sticking out of the top (like an empty spot for a tumor that isn't there). I can't wait to see your tutorial (like you have tons of time with a new baby coming and all, right)? Great work!

Jean Summers said...

Greatt post