Monday, January 23, 2012

You Made It LINK PARTY #2

Man, for an impromptu Link Party, you guys really delivered!! 
I loved checking out all your stuff (You know...check out your stuff... wink wink)

Here were a couple of my favorites...

This is a STENCIL... Yeah, I almost crapped my pants too. I had no idea paint could look so good. Jen at Life Crafts and Whatever has figured it out. Hats off to you Jen. I applaud your genius. 

The second one is from Mejia Mama. Her craft room redo is like a room of dreams...and not those dreams where you end up making out with your aunt (I'm not the only one right???). It's a crafter's dream. (The one where you fantasize about Mod Podge and Glue Guns)

I want to get in on the whole yarn wreath trend. Heck, I want to get in on the wreath trend. The only thing hanging on my door is a coupon for Jose's Taco Shop. Delicious? Yes. Trendy? No. Simplistically Sassy shows how to make this fantastic wreath...

And last but not least, I ALWAYS have something in my hair... you know. Glue, glitter, crap (Yeah, I'm sure it's been in there. I have a baby... there's crap everywhere). Maybe I should put something awesome in my hair. Like this bow by Sherri Amour. Love it!

And now onto the link up!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Link up any of your crafts/recipes/junk you've made.

I'll be featuring a few more projects next week, so don't forget to check back!

So grab a button, link up, and do a little dance!!


Photobucket



4 comments:

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

Awww, thanks Cami!

sherri said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! What a pleasure :)

Mejia Mamma said...

Thanks SO much for sharing my 'craft room' with your readers!! I had so much fun decorating it - hope it inspires others as well!!

Kara @ Simplistically Sassy said...

Thanks for the feature! I was so surprised, and so excited. I'm glad you liked my wreath!